Anyway, I was watching an episode of The Little Couple today and Jen was redoing her guest room with her mom. They hit HomeGoods (what a wonderful store!) to pick out some accessories for the room, including bedding. Imagine how excited I got when they picked out the same bedding that my sister helped me chose for our bedroom a few months back!! I somehow felt a little famous ... okay, not really, but I did feel very good about our selection!
Friday, November 05, 2010
The Little Couple
I love TLC and their programming. Ryan would say I'm more than obsessed, but I don't think so. I tape a few of the shows and watch them while I'm "running" on the treadmill.
Anyway, I was watching an episode of The Little Couple today and Jen was redoing her guest room with her mom. They hit HomeGoods (what a wonderful store!) to pick out some accessories for the room, including bedding. Imagine how excited I got when they picked out the same bedding that my sister helped me chose for our bedroom a few months back!! I somehow felt a little famous ... okay, not really, but I did feel very good about our selection!
What Jen didn't do (and I would recommend to her if we were friends) was get the pillows monogrammed like my sister suggested. I think it makes a huge difference! :)
Anyway, I was watching an episode of The Little Couple today and Jen was redoing her guest room with her mom. They hit HomeGoods (what a wonderful store!) to pick out some accessories for the room, including bedding. Imagine how excited I got when they picked out the same bedding that my sister helped me chose for our bedroom a few months back!! I somehow felt a little famous ... okay, not really, but I did feel very good about our selection!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This is ridiculous. Please delete this post, I am humiliated. Stop watching TLC or any other show with little people, because you are going to end up on Intervention.. "My name is Carrie C-A-R-R-I-E and I can't stop watching shows about little people..."
this all makes me laugh...your post and Ryan's comment. Your little family should have a reality show on TLC...I would watch!
I LOVE THE MONOGRAMMED PILLOWS! They turned out great---we're did you have them done? Tell Ryan that we get TLC over here...the one thousandth reason you need to visit....
HAHA! you guys are hilarious. ryan, i think you just need to accept the fact that carrie is a tlc-watcher. and she likes little people. and she's not going to delete this post. love you guys!
Post a Comment