Thursday, November 11, 2010

Everything's bigger in Texas ...

Except my new nephew who is just as cute as can be! Maggie and I flew down to Lubbock last Tuesday night and got home yesterday. I wasn't sure how Maggie would do with the flight since we were traveling all evening and into her bedtime, but she was a champ!
Little JP (James Philip) is just too adorable and we had so much fun visiting. Maggie insisted on helping out with everything which is wonderful and maybe a wee bit annoying at the same time.



6 comments:

Kathy said...

Looks like Maggie enjoyed time with her new cousin! They are both so cute! Glad you were able to go!

paula said...

Thank you so much for coming! You were a HUGE help and Maggie couldn't be any cuter!!! Already looking forward to seeing you at Christmas!

mickev said...

Maggie is so cute! I love the pic of her holding JP. That JP is such a doll!! Glad you had a nice visit, I am sure you were a welcomed gift to Paula. Hope to see you all soon.

the deKorne family said...

he is adorable and oh my goodness-of course paula looks like a movie star with a 5 minute old baby! so happy for them and that you got to go visit. :) maggie was the cutest girl in the air, i'm sure!!

The Lembright Family said...

okay...Mags and JP had to have been the cutest babies in TX! Love the pics...and Paula, you look great! Wish I could have been there! :)

The Moser Fam... said...

ooohhh...jp is really cute! maggie is so lucky to have so many cute, fun cousins. glad you could go visit your sis!