First thing this morning, Ryan and I ran in the Drumstick Dash, a 4.5 mile race to benefit a local charity. The weather was miserable!! Cold and rainy, but we survived! I think we look pretty good considering! :)


They were handing out food afterwards and one place had awesome tomato soup samples. The rain kept hitting mine and I didn't realize it was ending up all over my shirt ... oh well!

Then, off to Ryan's family's Thanksgiving. The whole crowd (over 40 of us) spent the day eating, talking and sleeping. It was great!


We have so much to be thankful for: health, family, friends and the list goes on. We are blessed!
Happy Thanksgiving!
2 comments:
So impressed you ran 4.5 miles!!! AWESOME! What a great Thanksgiving! Love the picture of Maggie and the family!
Ha, I love that Ryan looks like you are taking his mug shot. Maggie is sooo cute! Glad you had a great thanksgiving. You deserved to eat and sleep if you ran 4.5 miles in rainy cold weather!
Post a Comment