Monday, November 22, 2010

She takes after me ...

Maggie and I got home tonight after a quick trip to Illinois for our annual candy making (more on that to come later!). As usual Maggie was loving all the animals ... which is definitely taking after me and NOT her father! :)

My parents recently bought a horse for the grand kids to ride. I haven't been on a horse for a very long time (15 years maybe?), so I got to take a turn. Then Maggie got to go on her first horse ride!

3 comments:

The Lembright Family said...

Love the one of Maggie and Dad! And I really love that you are wearing an MDR jacket in the pictures!:) Makes me miss it all---especially Magpie! :)

The Moser Fam... said...

What a cute little animal lover! How neat that your parents bought a horse for the grandkids too!

Ryan said...

This makes it sound like you found out who her father was. Last I heard, tests were pending.