Friday, December 23, 2011
Fun Week ...
This week has been quite busy for us. Almost every day we have had friends over to play. It has been pretty fun!

And bath time has been all about bubbles since we got princess bubble bath!
Finally, I had to include this picture of one of our Christmas cards. These lovely ladies are my Great Aunts. They have both been widowed for many years and as long as I can remember they have lived together in Normal, Illinois. For that reason, they call themselves our "Normal" aunts! Aunt Alta (the one on the left) turned 100 this year! Absolutely amazing! And I just think it is adorable that they got a picture taken for their card this year.
As many of you do, we have a few family, fun-packed days ahead and are looking forwarding to celebrating the true reason for Christmas this weekend. I hope you all have wonderful times with friends and family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Loved, loved, loved Aunt Alta and Aunt Ruth Anne's Christmas picture, too!!! :) They are both pretty amazing women!!! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment