Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!

We had an absolutely wonderful Christmas day. We started off the morning celebrating at home (a first for Ryan and I ever!) ...

Then Ryan's sister and parents came over for presents and brunch ...

Then we headed to Mooresville to celebrate with Ryan's extended family ...

Each year every one gets a designated wrapping paper. Ryan got Jeff Gordon this year ...

Maggie went and went all day long. This was when we got in the car ...

And this was approximately five seconds later ...

But she got her second wind when we got home and she got to play with all the gifts again ... including her new IU cheerleader outfit!!

And a huge shout out to my husband whose love language is gifts ... yes, I held true to our no gifts for each other policy while he bought me a new coffee maker!!

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

mickev said...

Looks like a very Merry Christmas! I LOVE the picture of Maggie doing a shoulder stand on Ryan. So adorable. Hope to see you soon : )