Sunday, December 11, 2011

Great Night!

We were at the IU/Kentucky game last night!!

It was an amazing game and we had a blast! If you don't know, IU (unranked) beat Kentucky (#1) their biggest rival with a 3-point against the buzzer shot. Unreal.

While we have seats up in the main level, we happened to be in the bleacher seats at the end of the game which gave us a wonderful view of the storming of the court. Ryan, for work, had to present a plaque to Jeff Overton (a former Indiana Junior Golf player and Ryder Cup participant) ...

While we were waiting for him to go out, he got the closest he will probably ever be to the big flags ... you can see them on the floor next to him.

I tried to get him to act like he was picking them up, but he wouldn't do that.

And then, Maggie slept until 5am last night! Wonderful! I think we may have the most of jet lag behind us!

1 comment:

Matt and Abby said...

Wow, I can't wait to tell Matt you were there. We have it on DVR and he has already rewatched it countless times. I thought he broke a couch when they won. So fun you got to experience it firsthand!