Sunday, November 23, 2008

Candy

One of my worries when I found out I was due in December was whether or not I would get to make Christmas candy this year. I know ... not really a big deal in the grand scheme of things. Since I technically can't travel too far away anymore I knew I wouldn't make it home for when my Mom and Grandma traditional make the candy.

Thankfully, my Grandma and Mom were willing to get together in early November to make me a batch of turtles and then my Mom and Dad came out a week ago to help us finish some projects AND make some candy!! I'm so thankful she was willing to do this. Now I have everything I need in order to make my trays for this holiday season!

Mom also decided to come this weekend because I had a shower in Mooresville (Ry's hometown). I'm so thankful for all the wonderful things we have gotten from family and friends. No matter if we have a boy or a girl, he/she will definitely be wearing this wonderful Colts gear!


And I had to take a picture of the beautiful cake one of Ryan's mom's cousin made ... so cute!

No comments: