Saturday, November 08, 2008

Our Last Hurrah

This last week Ryan had a work conference in Destin, Florida. We decided awhile back that I would go with him since his way was paid for and I would just get to hang out at the pool. :) So, we left last Friday night and got back Wednesday.

Since we drove, I was in charge of finding any spontaneous stops along the way. I only found one ... the Peach Park. It was just off of 65 in Alabama and it lured me in with peach cobbler and ice cream! Ry didn't find it as fun as I did, but still a nice stop on our trip down.


Here are a few pictures of the view from our room ...


We figure this will be our last trip for awhile ... especially with baby coming. It was wonderful! :)

4 comments:

mickev said...

Wow, guys...looks beautiful. Ryan, hope you are recovering well from your surgery. Hope we can see you guys and baby when you come back to IL!

Abby said...

It's nice that you were able to get away, just the two of you, before the baby comes. Carrie, I cannot believe how tiny you are, given that you're due next month! You look fantastic.

The Moser Fam... said...

I ditto Abby's comment! You are really little!! You look so great and your trip sounded so relaxing!

Lindsey said...

I love Peach Park! It's so fun that you stopped there; it's about 45 minutes south of where my family lives! Glad you were able to enjoy some Southern peaches! Enjoy your last month before the baby!