Anyway, last weekend we were going to head to the game and one of Ryan's work contacts offered him his tickets - which are in the fifth row behind the basket. So, we gave Ryan's parents our tickets and the four of us headed down to the game. It was Tom Crean's first game and they played a great game!
A few notes in the pictures:
- Ryan wanted to get a belly shot of me ... it didn't turn out so well.
- The shot of just Ryan ... when we got home he informed me that I didn't get the banners in the background ... whoops! I was more concerned with getting his sling! :)
3 comments:
You look so cute Carrie! And Ryan---not lookin' too shabby yourself! Love the sling! Can't wait until two become three! :)
great pictures...and all that candy in the previous post looks good! (all I want is chocolate these days!!) anyway, can't wait to hear when baby lambert arrives and to see pictures! :)
i can't believe you are practically 9 months pregnant in these pictures! you look phenomenal! ooh...can't wait for little lambert to make his/her grand appearance!
Post a Comment