Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Last weekend Ryan and I went skiing with his entire family (over 20 of us!). We headed up to northern Michigan and "hit the slopes" as they say.

It was my first time ever to ski. Honestly, the bunny hill would have been perfectly fine with me, but Ryan informed me that to ski there all day would have only cost $5 and we paid for a ski lift ticket so I should at least go down a few times. I did. I survived. It wasn't pretty, or fast to say the least, but I had fun.

Maggie had a fun time too. I think her favorite thing was snow angels ...

And maybe trying on our gear!Here are some random pics from the weekend ...


Despite a really long drive home (due to bad weather), it was a wonderful weekend and we had a blast!

2 comments:

mickev said...

Looks like you ALL had a blast. Glad to know I am not the only one in the world who has never been skiing. Well...now maybe I am! : )

Amanda said...

Way to go Carrie! I remember my first days of snowboarding, after Jerod and I got married. It was rough. But now it's so fun! I don't ever even cry anymore! :)