Monday, February 28, 2011

Some museum fun!

Ryan and I took Maggie took the Children's Museum after her nap yesterday. So glad we have a membership now (thanks Grandma and Grandpa!) to enjoy it anytime we want!

Our first stop was the carousel which I didn't get a picture of this time. I thought we were going to have an issue when I saw the line was forever long and Maggie kept insisting on riding the tiger (which there is only one of). But thankfully we were able to get the tiger and all was well.

Just hanging out in the Dora exhibit ...

One of her favorite exhibits was the Barbie one ...

I almost felt like we were at the State Fair at one point. We saw a man wearing a tshirt sporting a local gentleman's club. Classy. Then we noticed his wife/girlfriend had a stylish tattoo on her neck that read b***h. I think they would have fit right in next to the deep fried oreo stand, but in the middle of the Children's Museum on a Sunday afternoon ... not so much.

1 comment:

The Lembright Family said...

can't wait to do this with you guys this summer! maggie is so stinking cute! :)