Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Mother of Five

I headed to Ohio on Monday night to babysit for my sister while her and her husband go on a vacation ... their first since before Ella - who is now eight - was born.

Beth's kids (8, 6 and 4 year old twins) are great and she has everything typed out in schedule form right down to what type of snacks are available and where to find them!

Here are some pics of the kids having fun (excuse the red eye ... can't figure out how to fix it on her computer!)

Who doesn't love an audience during bath time?


Nothing like kids to keep you humble.

"You burnt the pancakes. I don't want any of those."

Thanks Ella. I'm trying my best here to get all five of you kids situated with juice, pancakes, grapes and other random requests ... can I get a break? :)

Here is to five more days of hanging out with the gang. The reserves come in for the weekend (their other grandma) so I won't be flying solo the entire rest of the time.

5 comments:

the deKorne family said...

What a good mom/aunt you are!! I was babysitting for my four nephews when I found out I was pregnant with Reese. Made me real thankful i was only having one baby. so glad for beth and matt!!

The Lembright Family said...

What I'd give to be in the middle of this hurricane! Love you all---hugs all around! :)

The Inspired Nester said...

bless you carrie ;) and here's to some help coming in for the weekend! the documentation is priceless.

mickev said...

You are a great sister, aunt and MOM! I love all the pics, and Maggie is such a big girl in that big bed!! Have fun, what a blessing to spend time with all those beautiful children.

Amanda said...

You are a brave woman.