Saturday, February 19, 2011

Two, three, four, nine

I hear this sequence no less than 10 times a day. When Maggie is counting anything or if she is telling me she wants more of what I've given her it is always "No Mom ... two, three, four nine!" It makes me smile every time (although I'm sure if she is still saying it in five years it won't be nearly as cute!)

This week we had Audrey over and I wish I could just bottle up the excitement that Mags gets when Audrey arrives! It is so fun to see her have little friends and play with them ... okay, fight with them every five minutes over a toy that she insists is "mine", but still fun nonetheless!

After they both put on slippers, I was asked to take their picture and told where they would sit ... please ignore the fact that my child picked out red pants to wear with her red Bob the tomato shirt resulting in her actually looking the part of a tomato. Some fights just aren't worth it. That is probably why we ended up at the grocery store in fairy wings the other day ... but I digress!

1 comment:

Amanda Uhlrich said...

Ok, you know that it never crosses my mind to check anyone's blog. But I was sitting here and thought - I should look at Carrie's blog. And how sweet that the first thing I see is a picture of our girls together! They do love each other so much, which makes me so very happy!