Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Closure

Ryan and I needed "closure" (or dessert for those of you who don't know) the other night after dinner. So we headed to DQ for some treats.

After bath time Maggie was hiding from Ryan (which she loves to do these days). Her hiding consisted of covering up her face with her pajama bottoms. So, Ryan got into her crib. She immediately wanted to get in with him and asked him to rest with her in there. That didn't happen, but they did have fun for a minute or two!

3 comments:

The Lembright Family said...

Love the picture of Ryan and Maggie...and just the whole idea of Dairy Queen sounds pretty amazing right now too! Can't wait to see you guys---can it really be only a few weeks??

The Moser Fam... said...

Maggie in a headband = ADORABLE! Also, Ryan in the crib is a hoot...I'd like to see Mike try that. :)

Matt and Abby said...

I love that you call dessert closure and I'm going to steal that because it's hilarious. There are many nights we need some closure and head to DQ. It's definitely more fun with a 2 year old!