One project that was gratifying ... cleaning out the playhouse. Over the winter my parents store an assortment of toys and tools in here. I spent a good bit of one afternoon making sure it was cleaned out for all the grandkids this summer. Before ...
Friday, May 13, 2011
Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig
Maggie and I headed back to the farm this week to do some more cleaning/organizing. I know what you might be thinking ... again? Well, let me tell you that we started on the attic (started being the operative word). I don't have "after" pictures, but I do have a few before ...

These pictures are just one corner of the attic. We are hoping to tackle it bit by bit over the summer. Stay tuned on that front.
One project that was gratifying ... cleaning out the playhouse. Over the winter my parents store an assortment of toys and tools in here. I spent a good bit of one afternoon making sure it was cleaned out for all the grandkids this summer. Before ...

After ... and I think it looks pretty good! :)

On a serious note, my parents new puppy, Pepper, came down incredibly sick with parvo last weekend. They think they caught it in time and were able to give her all the medicine she needed. When I got home she was resting on the porch, hooked up to an IV (which was hanging on my parents' doorbell) which was administered by my Mom.
Fortunately, she came back to life after her medicine ...
Thankfully it was nice outside so Maggie got to play with all the toys/animals/etc. Can you tell by the dirt on her face that she had fun?


One project that was gratifying ... cleaning out the playhouse. Over the winter my parents store an assortment of toys and tools in here. I spent a good bit of one afternoon making sure it was cleaned out for all the grandkids this summer. Before ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love that face! Maggie is so cute. And seriously, I will pay you to come declutter my basement! : )
By the way, what is Parvo?
Post a Comment