On the opposite end of the spectrum, we have this ...
Monday, May 02, 2011
Sleeping Beauty
Bed time is always full of interesting requests ... another book, a headband, a sparkly skirt, more water, a blanket, I could go on and on. Last night she asked for her Bob/Larry Bible (after already being in bed for about 35 minutes). I took it into her because who I am to deny my daughter the Bible of all things! When I went in to check on her before I went to bed, I found this ...
Whenever she looks at her Bob/Larry Bible, Maggie always tries to find Sweet Pea. So, last night she found her and then curled up and went to sleep. I thought it was so cute!
On the opposite end of the spectrum, we have this ...
She asked me if this was funny. I said yes. Then she told me she wanted to show Dad so I suggested we take a picture to send him. Quite a look!
On the opposite end of the spectrum, we have this ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a cutie doll!! Don't kids come up with the funniest things?
I love this! I love that she found Sweet Pea and snuggled up with her and fell asleep and I love that outfit...very inventive and sassy...especially the socks! :)
I'm seeing a little "Bruce" in that last picture! :)
Post a Comment