Saturday, May 07, 2011

I love sausage

If you know me at all, you know I love sausage. Ryan jokes all the time about how much I (and my family) love sausage. The other day we had some leftover from a dinner recipe so I asked Ry to put it in the fridge. When I got it out the other day, this is what I found ...

It made me smile. Not sure if I would consider sausage my "life blood", but it is pretty darn close!

In other news, Maggie had her first "program" at CBS the other day. No one in her class really sang, they just sat there and stared. Maybe you can tell she was a little overwhelmed.

Today was absolutely gorgeous outside, so we got to do bubbles with Grandma Sandy. She seems to be concentrating so hard in the second picture!

And Jack (our neighbor friend) was over the other day and this was just one of many shots I got of them while they were dancing around like fools to the VeggieTales theme song!

3 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

Is Ryan's mom drinking a juice box along with Maggie in the bubble picture? That made me smile! :) Happy Mother's Day to you!

mickev said...

Love the sausage pic...too funny. When I read your post title I thought, "too true." Love those pics of Mags, and I would be overwhelmed, too, if I was strapped in to a seat to sing for a large group!

the deKorne family said...

i love that you have stayed the same and not gone on some weird vegetarian gluten free lifestyle. :) also, love that your life is full of veggie tales and that cute little girl. and the key hooks on the window in your new room. darling!