Maggie's final ballet class was this morning. I really thought it was going to go well. She has been going into her class fine. Loves the teacher and the moves. When I've watched through the glass she is all smiles. Well, I don't know if it was the crowd in the room, or Ryan and me in the room or what, but it was a disaster!
It started off with her just kinda mopey and not engaging. (In the second picture she is supposed to be in the center of the circle doing twirls. Didn't happen.)


Then it went ugly. We had to take her out of the room and try to calm her down, but this was the shot I got toward the end of class.

She claims she wants to take it again. I have to admit the exhibitionist in my is really disappointed. I thought Maggie would rise to the occasion for an audience. But apparently that is not the case. :( Guess she is not as much like me as I thought!
Or maybe she is just having a rough day. It is before noon and she is already back in bed for a nap due to intolerable behavior and attitude.
Here is to a better day tomorrow ...
1 comment:
Oh man...we had a very similar experience with gymnastics. (In fact Meredith Kent told Natalie not to look at Ava she was being such a disaster. :)) I can relate to being an extrovert and being so puzzled by your child's behavior!! I think there is still hope she will be clogging at the state fair!!
Post a Comment