Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Fun

What a weekend! We drove home to Illinois on Friday and had non-stop activity on the farm! We thought it was just going to be two sisters, two sons-in-law and two grandkids. It turned out to be three sisters, three sons-in-law and SIX grandkids! They were in heaven!

I really didn't want to post a family picture because I was totally looking like a helmet head on Easter, but here you go ...

And proof that Ryan does occasionally get in the animal pens!

We are so thankful Beth and Matt made the LONG drive to be with us and Paula and Jeff flew in (from separate states no less) to make the party too. What a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

the deKorne family said...

This makes my heart so happy for you!!! Love that you got to all be together and can't imagine the happiness that fills your parents hearts with all of you under their roof! You are all beautiful, and I think your hair looked perfect. :)