1. I fell last week trying to do some yard work (reason #23 not to do yard work). Ended up at the doctor just to make sure I didn't do real damage (like we are prone to do here). Fortunately it was just a bad sprain. As my husband so wonderfully stated on twitter: "My wife picked up a nice little black lace-up today ... it's an ankle brace from the doctor. #getting older"
2. We were trying to figure out what to do over Maggie's bed. Thought about ordering a big "M" or purchasing some wall decals. Found these at the Dollar Store ... certainly works for now!!
4 comments:
That is so cute. It looks like you have a real gymnast on your hand. And I am sorry, but I chuckled a bit at your ankle picture. Flashback to trying to hurdle a low wire and wrenching your knee...hahaha! sorry, really. Hope you feel back to your normal self soon!!
Oh Carrie! And I was having flashbacks to the Indian Ocean! :) Love that little Mary Lou Lambert...she would have loved Gma and Gpa's basement balance beam! :) Miss you!
HIlarious. I'm so sorry, Carrie. I just hope you had some of Mom's frozen sausage to ease the pain. :)
I'm loving this! I love(d) gymnastics! Maggie looks so happy...I mean I'm sure she is, she's blurry, but don't we all look best that way?
Post a Comment