We took Maggie to play golf for the first time Thursday. She did pretty well and we were able to get six holes in.
We even got a few action shots of our own!
And Maggie walking towards the hole!
Here's to many more golf adventures with Mag!
3 comments:
Love the pictures! We need to take up golf! Maggie is too cute!
1. Way to golf with Maggie. I don't have the attention span to golf, I can't imagine trying it with Hannah.
2. Please share any and everything from your trip to WDW. I found www.thehandmadehome.net which has been useful thus far. I hope you have a great time and you are right, planning this trip is a part time job!
This is like Nate's dream. Glad to hear Maggie did pretty well...I think he'll be trying to take Cal out this summer! And she looks so cute in her little skirt!!
Post a Comment