This post is intentionally over a week late. For mothers' day, Ryan treated me to breakfast at The Donut Shop (a local favorite of mine!) and then we were off to a surprise destination.
For a long time now I've been wanting to paint pottery and lo and behold ... that is where we ended up! :) While I didn't get any pictures of us in action (forgot my camera), I do have some final shots of our work. And since we couldn't pick up the pottery until a week after Mothers' Day that is why this post is now.
Maggie chose a happy heart ring holder ...
And I chose a three piece votive holder and had everyone decorate their own piece. No surprise that Ryan's turned out the most artistic. Even the lady working there commented on that.
We each signed the bottom. Maggie in backwards style. :)
I love it. A great memory. A great show piece. I told Ryan that sometime in my future, when Maggie comes to help me clean my house, she will probably telling me to get rid of the gaudy votive holder from 2012!
1 comment:
That is definitely way-above LTC quality! Love it and miss you guys. Counting down.....
Post a Comment