Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Extracurricular Activities ...


I was so thankful that on this trip home I got to visit some friends that I haven't seen in a long time and spend some down time with my parents.

First on the agenda was to meet some of my high school friends at Joe's Pizza. Oh the memories. Just picture where we are standing FULL of high schoolers after a Friday night football game. You couldn't beat it!

Then we headed to a local high school's play "Aladdin Junior." Our family friend Carrie played the genie and did a wonderful job!


I ended the weekend getting caught up with some wonderful friends from church growing up. Darci and Craig played a huge role in my life while in high school and now they are doing wonderful, amazing things not only at Salem-4-Youth but in their personal lives as well. (Seriously if you are thinking of home schooling or just like to browse cool education sites, you have to check out Darci's blog!)

I didn't get a picture of them, but I did get one of their son (Caleb) and Maggie enjoying the horses!


And just a fun one of Mags and me!


Oh how I love being at home and am already looking forward to the next trip!

1 comment:

Dr. Harland said...

So glad we had time to really talk, and enjoy catching up! If I must say, you have turned out to be one nice young lady! God has plans for big things, and we often only see glimpses of it. But following Him in the minutia of our daily lives is not only being obedient but also being included in his bigger plan. We influence the circle in which he put us. While our circles don't overlap much anymore, I'm glad to see what God is doing in your own life, personal relationship with Him, and in your family.

Thanks to for mentioning STEMmom.org, I've already got a follower from someone who follows you! :)