This last weekend was wonderful! Ryan and I got together with four of his closest college friends and their wives to hang out, relax and have fun.
Of course, the weekend wasn't complete without some friendly competition (badminton and pig).
We sadly missed one wife (Meredith), but got to have baby Leeds join the crew since the rest of the 11 kids did not make the cut!
I really hope it isn't another three years before we all get together. I don't think I can go that long without Amanda's famous peanut butter/butterscotch rice krispies. :)
(PS: the post title is the first line of Taylor's song ... just in case you are curious!)
1 comment:
Love this post but sad I wasn't there!! I caught a glimpse of some pretty intense dancing too..b spears?!..that should make it on the blog!! ;)glad you guys could catch up- Wes had a blast.
Post a Comment