Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Go IU!

Just had to post these pictures of Maggie in her IU onsie. Try to ignore the fact that she looks a little bit like a boy ...


4 comments:

Jackie said...

How cute!! And she still looks like an adorable baby girl. I get asked if my girls are boys all the time (even if they are in their PINK coats!)...not to mention when they are in their Cubs and Bears jerseys!

Erin and Josh said...

Too cute! Love the outfit. :) I wish I could see her in person. Hope you guys are doing well!

mickev said...

So, Cute, Carebear! I was wondering, though...who taught her to wear a jersey with no pants...was that Ryan?

Hope you are all doing well!
Love, Mick

The Moser Fam... said...

she's a little fan already...so precious! she is so alert and cute...i feel like ben was asleep or sleepy looking for his first month of life...she is adorable!