Ryan and I are finally starting to feel settled - even if we are zombie-like with the lack of sleep! Maggie has had several visitors these last few days and here are a few of them.
Also, on New Year's Maggie had her first bath and then the Uhlrichs came over to ring in the new year! :)
I love all your pictures of baby Maggie. She is adorable. Glad you had a good visit with your family -- what a special time I am sure it was. Can't wait to meet little Maggie.
she is seriously an exceptionally cute baby! hope things are going well! thinking about you and so glad you have posted so many pictures! keep them coming! :)
4 comments:
I love all your pictures of baby Maggie. She is adorable. Glad you had a good visit with your family -- what a special time I am sure it was. Can't wait to meet little Maggie.
she is seriously an exceptionally cute baby! hope things are going well! thinking about you and so glad you have posted so many pictures! keep them coming! :)
maggie is so darling! wish we could come hang out with you guys. :) glad things are going well!
what a cutie maggie is!! i love seeing all the pictures and you look great...don't even look tired (even though i'm sure you are!)...happy new year!
Post a Comment