Sunday, January 25, 2009

Nothing cuter than naked babies ...

Seriously, is there anything cuter? I'm not talking about the naked babies in the Anne Geddes images ... those kind of freak me out. But, who can resist this?

And some dear friends of Ryan's family (Nannie and Jack) celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary this weekend. We were able to capture a great picture of Maggie with them and also one with her grandparents.

Tomorrow Maggie and I are headed to Ohio to visit my sister's family. I can hardly wait! Next weekend I'm sure to have more pictures posted!

3 comments:

the deKorne family said...

oh i just love her!! my girls had big eyes like that, she is beautiful. have so much fun with beth! as a newly neurotic mother, make sure all those kiddos wash their hands. :) can't wait to see pictures!

Amanda said...

I couldn't agree more! My favorite "look" for Sam is when he's just sportin' his diaper. Your little girl is just getting cuter by the day!

The Lembright Family said...

Adorable Carrie! Love the one of Dave, Sandy and Magpie! :)