Yesterday Ryan and I headed down to Mooresville to spend the day at his parents house and to give Maggie the opportunity to meet more family. The cradle that Maggie is in was built for Ryan by his grandpa when he was a baby.
she is maybe one of the cutest babies i've ever seen. and i have 2. so precious! i love her! hope it's going well :)--not too worried with a carrie at the helm!
Can I just say that I love her? She is soooo adorable. Every single picture she gets cuter! Hope you are doing well getting back to "normal"!! How is Ryan's shoulder, by the way?
4 comments:
she is maybe one of the cutest babies i've ever seen. and i have 2. so precious! i love her! hope it's going well :)--not too worried with a carrie at the helm!
Can I just say that I love her? She is soooo adorable. Every single picture she gets cuter! Hope you are doing well getting back to "normal"!!
How is Ryan's shoulder, by the way?
Honestly Carrie - she is adorable. I can't wait to meet her.
she is SOOO cute! i wonder where she gets it from... ;)
wish i could meet her!
Post a Comment