Maggie and I had a wonderful time in Ohio visiting my sister and her family! My twin nieces couldn't get enough of Mags and kept wanting to hold her, touch her, hug her, etc. They also are obsessed with dressing up as princesses ... not that odd for 2 and a half year old girls!
Here are a few pics from the week.
4 comments:
so so cute! glad you had fun...lots of precious kiddos! can't believe what a grown up ella looks like :)--maggie is seriously beautiful.
This girl really has the big bright eyes. I see her picture every day on my fridge and have added her to my daily prayer list.
Funny, as I was trying to remember you blog name, I typed in Carrie's name first and got a blog of carrie and ryan with pics of their Maggie and her favorite stuffed animal, their Maggie is a dog! Your Maggie is not as hairy, but much better looking.
Oh my goodness, I just love all those kids!!! Looks like Maggie fits right in! :) Someday we'll have to make the trip together again.
I've loved looking at all the pictures of Maggie! She has traveled all over the place in her short little life so far! :) I'm impressed! She is precious!! :)
Post a Comment