There really isn't much to report here on the home front. Maggie is doing great. To the shock of no one I'm sure, we are trying to get her on a "schedule" of sorts. I really can't complain because she is doing so well with it all. (Although while I type this she is screaming in the background!)
Anyway, here are a few pics from the past week. Oddly enough, she loves the changing table. Sometimes we just hang out there for awhile since she is rarely unhappy there.

5 comments:
She is beautiful! What gorgeous eyes. And of course, I'm sure no one is the least bit surprised that she has a schedule...I'd be shocked if she didn't!
Sam loved the changing table also! We often let him sleep there when he was little. Can't believe I did that...but it's not like they move those first few months. :) (not that I'm recommending it!!!) We even put the mobile on there instead of his crib. I never thought it was weird until I'm writing it here. ha!
You look great, Care Bear. Hope you are all feeling well. Maggie just gets cuter and cuter...I am sure you agree!
She is just TOO cute! And those eyes...wow! I'm glad things are going so well. :)
she is so adorable, carrie! who do you guys think she looks like? just curious! :) i hope you are LOVING being a mommy so far!
Post a Comment