However, this trip was a bit different with a four-year-old in tow. We started out at the Children's Museum. Maggie had a great time and I even got some pictures that would make her grandpas happy.
Grandpa Hartzler - this one is for you ...
Grandpa Dave - enjoy these two shots!
It was a fun few hours of entertainment for Mag.
Then we headed west of Muncie to eat in a former grocery store turned diner called Cammack Station. Info to know ahead of time - they only take cash or check. Fortunately I had some checks in my purse (which Ryan makes fun of me for), but there was a cash machine that would have bailed me out too.
Now, I'm a sucker for skinny fries, root beer floats and pebble ice cubes (it's the little things in life). Triple check on those items ... they were all delicious!
Afterwards we walked around the beautiful grounds of Minnetrista. Between the beautiful homes to see and the gardens to walk through it was a great time.
Maggie and I even went into their exhibits and found a "clubhouse" for kids and some HUGE bugs on display!
Of course when we went by the local library, we had to stop!
And since we can't just sit at home, this morning we tried out a new splash park by our house. It was a huge hit!
No comments:
Post a Comment