Mags and I started Saturday out by heading downtown for a FREE PBS Kids in the Park day. I grossly under estimated how packed it would be! You might not be able to tell from this picture, but it was packed.
Thank goodness Maggie didn't want to see any characters up close because those lines probably would have taken at least an hour to wait in.
She did get to see and touch some interesting animals though!
Then we knocked off one more library branch on our list (Brightwood). It is located in a strip mall ... odd, right? But, I was pleasantly surprised inside and the woman who worked there showed me around and where all the kids books were. So helpful!
Ryan and I ended Saturday night by going out downtown and to the symphony with a couple from our life group. A fun evening since he left Sunday morning for a work trip.
And this morning Maggie announced she was going to organize her travel drawer. Here she is taking everything out only to put back in an orderly fashion. Gotta love her!
No comments:
Post a Comment