Friday, June 14, 2013

Week Wrap Up ...

This week has been pretty busy, but all good. Maggie and I knocked out two more county library locations! (Decatur and Spades)
 And we also hit the juggling show at our library!
I know it seems like a weird thing to do, but honestly we've been having a lot of fun doing this. They are all so different and I kinda get jazzed to visit new ones.

On Thursday we headed downtown for the 48th Annual Christ Church Cathedral Strawberry Festival on the circle. Maggie had approximately three bites of whipped cream and was done which left me to finish this bad boy!
Today we went to a new park (another one of our bucket list items if you are keeping track!) with some friends and Maggie played for three hours straight!
As I write this Ryan is finishing his last "coach" duty of the season. One of his players made the All-State team (go Sam!) so these two are at a banquet tonight.

And here are a few pics from the team party a week ago. In one of them Ryan is making them write thank yous to all the courses that hosted them this year. :)
It has truly been a blessing for Ryan to coach the team this year and I know he is going to miss it.

And now ... commence travel season. Ryan will be gone 12 consecutive nights starting Sunday and I'm already busy filling my calendar with things to do!

No comments: