This week Maggie, Sandy and I headed down to Columbus, Indiana to visit some of their kid friendly attractions (and a few adult ones too!).
Started the day at kidscommons (a fabulous museum for kids ... complete with a HUGE toilet slide!). Also another item on our summer bucket list scratched off!
I learned that animals have asthma and they use breathing treatments!
Maggie and Sandy enjoyed the Japan exhibit!
Broke for a delicious lunch at Tre Bicchieri ...
Headed to The Commons where there is a LARGE play area that Maggie LOVED ...
Then, back to the museum once more ...
The day wouldn't be complete without a little ice cream at the beautiful and historic
Zaharakos ...
And in between stops, Sandy and I were able to learn about the architecture in Columbus with their mobile tour (which included a library where Maggie had to look around!) ...
And finally a mid-week farmer's market where we brought home some yummy bread!
Shocker ... this was Mag on the way home!
Another great day visiting some of Indiana's wonderful attractions!
No comments:
Post a Comment