Well, I'm glad you asked!
Last Friday, I picked up one of Maggie's friends and we spent the day together!
On Saturday we celebrated Ryan's cousin, Hali, getting married and attended a BEAUTIFUL wedding in the barn on his family's property.
Sunday and Monday Maggie and I headed up to South Bend to visit Ryan working while Mag and I did some fun things in the area ... including a tour of the South Bend Chocolate Factory!
An extra bonus - getting to see our great college friends the Gates!
While driving home Tuesday, Maggie and I spent part of the day in Kokomo and hit a local restaurant, a historical mansion and their splash park. A huge hit that I don't have pictures of for fear of dropping my camera in the water! :)
Now back home. But not for long. We leave this weekend to be home for the Fourth with ALL of my sisters and their families!!
No comments:
Post a Comment