Yet another item on our Summer Bucket List - Attend a fish fry! Lucky for us, on Friday night a neighborhood about 10 minutes away had one. Of course we had to attend!!
Have you ever seen a better tag line?? "Our Cod is an Awesome Cod??"
Seriously, I live for this stuff. I think it is my Mom coming out in me, but give me a community event/festival/fair any day of the week!! Although, I must admit it was a little bit of fried over-load, but the fish was worth it!
On Saturday night, one of Ryan's best friends from Taylor was driving through Indy with his wife and son. They stopped by and we had a BLAST hanging out with them for a few hours. We wish it could have been longer.
Thanks Stephen, Erin and Leeds for stopping by!!
1 comment:
Hey that's Tori's school! !!! She attends their early childhood program! !!
Post a Comment