Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Another Successful Day at the Fair!

Maggie and I spent the entire day at the fair yesterday. Not that I need an excuse to go to the fair an extra day, but we did have a good one ...

A few months back our good friend, Warren, told me his work was interested in doing a team building exercise at the fair. They were thinking of a scavenger hunt but needed someone to facilitate it. He wanted to know if I would be interested. Let me think about it ... YES!!

I've spent time doing some research on what's new at the fair, looked over the map about a hundred times, got some free keychains, even got in touch with the woman who runs the Dairy Bar (I felt like such a big wig!).

So yesterday was the big day. Maggie and I headed out early to enjoy some entertainment with friends. Of course we were decked out in the t-shirts they made us!
Then the fun began! They surprised us with our very own crowns to wear!
After two hours of scavenging the fairgrounds a winner was chosen and who else to give out the awards then Buttercup the Cow!
It was a blast! I think most of them had fun too! :)

We even had time to do a few new things this time ...
Here's to a few more trips later this week!

No comments: