I might make a new record this year. We have been to the fair seven times and have plans to visit once more. I can go on and on about why this happens, but suffice it to say that for us it is like going to a park. Practically free, lots of fun and really close to home!
AND ... we do a few different things every time.
Wednesday night we met Ryan's parents there. We caught the parade and a juggling show.
We also went inside the 4-H buildings which I typically don't hit every year, but now I will! These cakes are amazing and the woodworking projects are impressive too - although I didn't get any pictures.
Last night just the three of us went. It was the first sighting of the Circle City Stompers!!! A family favorite!
We caught the entire horse show this time around ...
And both nights we left the fair after 9:30.
Today Maggie and I went back to the 4H building because from 9-4 kids can create a toy car and do a sewing project! See ... this will definitely be on our list to hit next year!
We also walked inside the Coliseum Renovation ...
And here are some of us just having fun!
I don't think we have anything to cross off of our list for Sunday so we may just wander around and enjoy the final day of the fair ... and cash in on the free shake coupon I have from the Dairy Bar! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment