Okay ... my monthly, craft post. I decided to try a few things this go around.
The first one will take some long-term commitment, but I love the idea! Keep an index card for every day and write a short list of what you do. At a glance you can see how things have changed year to year. Mine does not look as cool as this woman's ... mental note to get a berry basket from my mom.
Yesterday I was at the Dollar Tree and while I have looked at their mugs before and didn't find any I really liked, they must have gotten a new shipment because I found a new style and decided to try out this craft idea for a friend of mine. I got the before and after, but forgot to take the middle picture. It didn't turn out as dark as I would have liked, but I'm happy with it nonetheless.
And one random Pinterest try ... watermelon slushies. I did not add the tequila for my afternoon treat and it was a little heavy on the lime, but delicious.
And a random picture. Ryan and I went to Symphony on the Prairie last weekend with our small group and had the opportunity to go up in their balloon! It was a gorgeous night and a fun trip!
2 comments:
Your white pants look awesome! Love the earrings too...
You look great, Carrie! I think I'd be a little freaked out to go up in a hot air balloon ...
Post a Comment