To start off the day, Ryan offered to make some pancakes. Maggie typically gets "Bob/Larry" pancakes at Grandma and Grandpa's house. But this morning, she requested Sweet Pea. I think Ryan did an EXCELLENT job (in case you aren't VeggieTales crazy, Sweet Pea is the one on the bottom left of the placemat)!
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Lazy, Fun Sunday
I'm happy to report that after a few rough nights of sleep and waking up at 10am this morning (what a pleasant surprise), our little Maggie was back to her old self today! :)
To start off the day, Ryan offered to make some pancakes. Maggie typically gets "Bob/Larry" pancakes at Grandma and Grandpa's house. But this morning, she requested Sweet Pea. I think Ryan did an EXCELLENT job (in case you aren't VeggieTales crazy, Sweet Pea is the one on the bottom left of the placemat)!
He followed that up with a Bob, Larry and the French Peas ... I didn't get a picture of Madame Blueberry which was made with real blueberries! :)
Since it was absolutely beautiful outside today we headed down to Ryan's parents to help them do some yard work. Okay, who am I kidding. Ryan did yard work. I picked up a few sticks and went out to get lunch for everyone!




What a fun, relaxing day!
To start off the day, Ryan offered to make some pancakes. Maggie typically gets "Bob/Larry" pancakes at Grandma and Grandpa's house. But this morning, she requested Sweet Pea. I think Ryan did an EXCELLENT job (in case you aren't VeggieTales crazy, Sweet Pea is the one on the bottom left of the placemat)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ryan doesn't look like he's doing much lawn work. Looks like he's standing around -- same thing he does at the farm when Roach, Bear and I have to pull his load. Boooosh!!!
Ok, I'm seriously impressed at those pancakes! I'm just excited if I can get them cooked without burning them. Glad she's on the mend...such a beautiful girl!
Post a Comment