Friday, April 08, 2011

Week in pictures ...

Last Saturday, Ryan and I ran in a race. It was one lap around the motor speedway ...

Jack (our neighbor) came over to play on Tuesday ...

On Tuesday afternoon Maggie and I were "playing pool" which meant she had her suit on and we pretended their was a pool in our house. She insisted on wearing this to bed that night ...

On Wednesday went to the Children's Museum with Grandma Sandy and her friend Mary Jo (no pictures of them though) ...

I love this picture even though it is fuzzy. If you look closely you can see how excited she is to be on her tiger!

After the museum, got a purple, sprinkly cupcake from Aunt GG!


Ended the week sick ... she has already taken a two hour nap this morning and currently is in bed again. Poor thing.

Hopefully our cheerful, energy-filled girl will be back this weekend.

No comments: