Saturday, April 02, 2011

Maggie loves chickens!

Maggie's favorite animals on the farm are the chickens. She loves feeding them and hanging out in the chicken house. In fact at one point I was in the house and my parents were in the shed and there was Maggie out at the chicken house by herself. I didn't get many pictures of her outside this time, but I did get her feeding the chickens and enjoying a gator ride with Grandpa.

And yes, Maggie has on Tinkerbell pajamas and a sparkly skirt at 3pm in the afternoon. Why mess up a good thing?

1 comment:

The Lembright Family said...

Oh Carrie---just caught up on your blog and I'm dying. Hilariously funny pictures that only four girls (including you and me) can fully appreciate! The tinkerbell pajamas and paperclip riddle shots are my favorites. Can't wait to hear more about all of this. Skype tonight?