Saturday, April 23, 2011

Maggie's Heaven

I'm sure Maggie doesn't grasp the concept of heaven, but if she did, I'm pretty sure it would look like this (which happens to be my old room) ...


One time I counted how many Bobs/Larrys were in this room. I'm pretty sure the count was over 20 each. Insane!

My best friend from high school (Mic) came over while were were home with her two kids. They all had a ball running around together!

Mom found this old umbrella of Jen's when she was little. Maggie loved it!!

Some random shots of the fun we had ...

The fruits of our labor. Here is the final garage sale stack. Phew ...

1 comment:

mickev said...

Wow,that is going to be one fun garage sale. I love the picture of your dad and Maggie balancing coasters (?) on their heads! Too cute. And I think Max would think the Veggie Tale room is heaven as well. <3 Mic