Maggie's lunch (turkey, black beans, watermelon) ...
Yesterday some of our neighbors and Audrey and Anna were here. Before I knew it, we had seven kids playing in our "big room." (Not pictured: Beau ... at 2 weeks old he gets a pass on getting his picture taken.)
4 comments:
that post made my heart happy. i love you, and the chicken bundles and frozen pizza and mashed potatoes that make you, you. :) way to go on the kid feeding though-you're totally beating me! :)
Loved catching up on your blog! And Ryan, I'm putting in my order now for a Mr. Lunt pancake (boys in the sink version...gold tooth and all...I'll be waiting) Hugs to Maggie girl! :)
Nice pancakes! Those are awesome! Oh and I'm just impressed that Maggie will eat black beans plain...way to go! :) She is so adorable.
I think I'm the only person with a child who refuses to touch pizza. He's take green beans over pizza or pasta any day. Not for lack of effort on my part, though. :) Mags is so sweet. I figure as long as she's not asking for junk, keep on keeping on! :0
Post a Comment