Thursday, October 10, 2013

Beasley's Orchard

Maggie is on Fall Break this week so we have had some extra time around the house. Tuesday we headed to the west side to visit Beasley's Orchard. Most of their events happen on the weekends, but since I was writing about it for state tourism we got to join in on a preschool group's tour! It couldn't have been a more beautiful day (it was chilly in the morning and Maggie insisted on wearing gloves).
Afterwards, we went across the street to eat at a small little restaurant, The Porch. Really cute atmosphere.
On our way back to our car Maggie saw this dog statue in the yard next door and insisted I get her picture. Weird, I know.
Now, on to my next adventure ... CHICAGO here I come! My Mom is taking the sisters to celebrate PJ's birthday. We have a FULL weekend planned!

No comments: