Maggie is at 2/3 on losing it on the final day of ballet. She also has lost it during the final day of gymnastics. It is really frustrating and a learning process for me. All signs point to her not wanting to perform in front of people. **GASP** This is simply something I cannot relate to. The funny thing is she is all smiles and happy going into the room ... even was talking about it for weeks before and had a list of people she wanted to invite. I'm happy to say I didn't invite anyone and Ryan wasn't even able to attend. Which is good since we spent the first ten minutes outside of the classroom trying to stop her crying.
She knows this is part of any class she takes and she must participate (IE: can't go home, which I threatened her with only to have her choose that option making me take back my offer.) This is when it all fell apart ...
She came back in and did participate. Not sure if you can tell she is stifling tears the whole time.
And the final picture I got with her teacher, Miss Johanna.
I do need to say that there were only THREE other children in her class on performance day which put less than 15 in the audience. She must really not like to perform.
1 comment:
Maggie is too cute, even with the tears! Doesn't God have a funny sense of humor? Lexi LOVES to wear dresses and get all dolled up...my least favorite thing to do!
Post a Comment