It's not every day that one of my sisters turns 40, but it will happen every other year for the next few and my mom has graciously offered to take us to a city (of our choice) and shower us with a weekend of fun together. Since my sister Jen couldn't make it this year (I guess living in Malaysia has a few down falls), our wonderful family friend, Molly, took her place. So we all gathered on Friday night in Chicago for (are you ready for it?) ...
Pizza ...
Show #1 - Once
Hop On/Hop Off Bus Tour
Show #2 - Million Dollar Quartet
Architecture Tour
And a whole lot of fun!
And we did have a moment (or two) when we thought of Jen. Like when we FaceTimed her and when we found a stone from Cambodia!
Happy Birthday to one of the classiest people I know! We love you PJ!
Here's counting down to Bessie's big 4-0 in a few years ... Savannah anyone?
2 comments:
I love this!! What a cool idea. Makes me wish I had a bunch of sisters. :)
Awesome! Isn't Million Dollar Quartet fantastic?? You all look fantastic...can I be the alternate sister for the next one?? Just kidding. Hope Jen makes it back for the next big shindig!!
Post a Comment