Tuesday, November 01, 2011
Happy Halloween!
We have had a few fun days of celebrating Halloween! On Sunday we spent the afternoon in Mooresville with Ryan's family and Maggie got to go to trunk or treat ... a wonderful invention if you ask me!



On Monday we trick or treated in our neighborhood and Maggie decided she wanted to be "Married." That is her name for anyone in a wedding dress. Since Maggie wanted to be Married, I thought I might be as well. So I got my wedding dress out of the basement and slapped that sucker on. Was happy it still fit (thank goodness for A-frame cuts!) and added some tennis shoes for (as Ryan called it) the Runaway Bride effect. With Ryan in his 60s outfit, we were quite the site in the neighborhood!

I think Maggie enjoyed getting home (changing yet again) and giving out candy more than getting it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
awesome costumes! and that mad men get up was AMAZING! you have the perfect body for the 60's! :) so glad y'all had a fun several nights! :)
So cute. Looks like a good time! Hope the MadMen party went well!! where are the pics from that?
Very cute.
Post a Comment