The last 24 hours have been packed. Last night some of Jen and Jonathan's friends invited us to go to dinner with them to a Thai jungle restaurant. I would have had NO idea what to order if they weren't with us, but it was delicious!
The atmosphere was awesome. I couldn't capture it in pictures really, but it was a great find! It reminded me of my tourism days and all the talk about agritourism. This was farm to table at its best! These fish are the ones on the menu and you sit right by the water!
On the way home we stopped at a lookout point over the city which also didn't translate well in pictures, but we got a few good ones of us anyway!

This morning we headed to Central Market to do some shopping and for Maggie to enjoy some batik painting ...

Then Jonathan talked Ryan and I into going to an ostrich farm to race ostriches. Apparently Jonathan has been wanting to do this for a long time. Ryan was going just to take pictures. When we got there it was POURING down rain. But, after some persuading, they allowed Jonathan and I to race. (Video of that coming later!) Jonathan wiped out pretty hard, but it was a blast!


Ryan actually agreed to ride an ostrich too! For 8 ringgits a person (less than $3) it was well worth the money!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys are having a blast! Love seeing the pictures!
Post a Comment